I listen to so many podcasts. It’s probably eaten into my reading time, but I’m more often available to listen to things while doing chores or getting ready, even eating.
Apparently the whole list of my favourite podcast was a lot for one post, which is probably a sign I should cut down on them. To start out, here’s the general/two people talking type of podcasts I listen to. Also narrowing down what these podcasts are about is difficult, because they’re mostly a mix of the hosts interests. Check them out for yourself! I would recommend listening to one of the latest episodes. Podcasts with more special interests like books or science will come later.
– two dudes* talking type –
*not always two dudes, or even just two people
- Youtubers CGP Grey and Brady Haran
- Nerdy. I have no idea how to sell this, but it’s probably my consistently favourite one.
- A fan podcast of Hello Internet, it was started by
- listeners who talk about their lives and topics that interest them
- Youtubers and authors Hank and John Green from vlogbrothers. It’s great.
- Alex Cox, Max Temkin and Merlin Mann. First two are from the Cards Against Humanity team and Mann an experienced podcaster.
- Has a new challenge each week, along with weird internet news and humor
- Youtuber and newly phd in physics Simon Clark and Dan Maw
- Talks about a random wikipedia page each week, mostly about everything else