The Pride Library 2019 Challenge is hosted by Library Looter, Anniek’s Library and Michelle Likes Things. Join in on it anytime or link your post in the comments so I see it! Also all reviews I’ve written will be linked.
I’ve read only “every day” and “I was born for this” from this list, I just haven’t read enough novels with trans or non-binary characters, which I realized very recently. Hopefully I’ll find good recommendations through these posts and get to some of there ones as well –
- Character changes gender mid-way through the novel
- Main character wakes up in a different body every day and experience life as different genders
- #ownvoices new release written by a non-binary author
- Has a romance between two persons who was best friends wher one is a queer girl and one a trans boy. The author is queer and married to a trans man.
- Has a trans boy best friend
- Important characters in this book is this super popular band, in which on member is a trans boy
- Here’s my full review of it, it was such an awesome book!
Let me know if you’ve read any of these books and if you liked them! Please link your post if you’re participating so I see it and recommend any LGBTQ books you’ve loved.